Date math with BPCS dates
Figure labor efficiency
Other stuff whose needs may not also exist other places.

-
Al Mac
-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+macwheel99=wowway.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+macwheel99=wowway.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Margareth Sere
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:42 PM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] SQL Cheat Sheets RE: Item with last transaction date

Hi Al,
I received the files. It's very much useful to me and definitely will ease
out my query troubles!
The text files however are misaligned, anyway I'll try to figure out how it
can be aligned.

Thank you very much again.
Regards,
Margie
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Michael Perna <MPerna@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Al -

Is it possible for you to send to me as well? Any way of posting them?
I'm sure a lot of people would benefit from them.
Thank you,

Michael