The ECM module would make your life really simple. I would look into
that.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Pete Helgren <pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+bmartin=c-sgroup.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/20/2010 06:29 PM
Please respond to
BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] EDI 866 record

"You are not qualified for this assignment"

You are preaching to the choir on that one! I have most of the 866
parsing routine fleshed out based on other EDI programs they have. I
don't have sample data yet so I haven't been able to test it. I am
pretty sure I can parse all of the data just fine. Getting it into BPCS
and then figuring out how to print a pick list with sequence numbers is
another challenge.

Making some progress but I still have a long way to go.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com