From: bpcs-l-bounces+tom.molyneux=nov.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+tom.molyneux=nov.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David.ANTONISSE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 20 October 2010 13:36
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] Last transaction date per item info - which file and field?

For a certain file I have to find the last transaction date for a list of
items.
Which field in which file should I use in a query to find this information?

Thank you very much!

Rgds,

David Antonisse
The NetherlandsPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Discover Impress on http://www.impressgroup.com The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is strictly confidential and may be legally privileged.It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you are hereby notified that it is prohibited and may be unlawful to disclose, distribute, store, copy the information in any medium or usage for another purpose. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------