Gerardo,

It is on the ORD menu, Ship Confirm, program OLM575D1. During the Ship Confirm process a ZPD record gets created for the ECM ASN "document"(from the documents defined to the order class of the order being shipped). The ZPD processor calls the program that I believe creates the TPEC record.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+divey=redgold.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+divey=redgold.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerardo Santillana
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 1:56 PM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Create an outbound ASN

Debbie

Thank you for the info,   Could you tell me what is the menu/program you use to
do the "Ship Confirm" and create the record in TPEC?   I believe we are not
using this program because we do the shipping process in other system but I
would like to take a look to see if we can start using it or create a custom
program
Gerardo