David,

Last week someone suggested the solution of download to Excel and then use a pivot table. I concur. If you are using I-Series Access for windows, the addon for that function is probably already on your PC and may be active. (Alt D, R) to verify. I find that most users have good skills in Excel. If you give them the the results of a joined file extract as you describe, they can add column titles then sort or filter or group or subtotal or v-lookup to fit their specific needs. That way one general extract can be used to satisfy multiple requests. If you are unfamiliar with pivot table & subtotal & filter functions, I am including a very simple example below. Just substitute Qty and Planner with your $ales and Salesman, it is the same principle.

RAW DATA

Item
Qty
Planner