From: bpcs-l-bounces+lwl=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+lwl=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don
Cavaiani
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:21 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] Has anyone gone through this with Infor?

We moved our Iseries to a different plant of ours - 3 miles away. Same
company, same Iseries, same BPCS version. Nothing else was changed???

Below is a response after we have complied with an Infor audit in January.

The contract restricts the use of BPCS to the location 1711 Wisconsin Avenue
/ New Holstein WI 53061 through the following language in the attached
contract:
2. LICENSE. In consideration for the license fee specified in Schedule A,
SSA grants to CLIENT a perpetual, personal, nontransferable and
non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE, only on the computer specified in
Schedule A or an identical computer that is a direct and single replacement
for it, and only at the location specified in Schedule A. The SOFTWARE may
be used only for the benefit of CLIENT and its subsidiaries.
I need to determine if Amerequip might have any documentation that would
have granted them the rights to move the software to the new location. If
so, we can use that to resolve this issue. If not, we will have to discuss
what the required resolution is to get the license back into compliance.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the
credit." Harry S. Truman