Hi Franck,

Thank you for your reply. I get so wrapped up working with EDI and ECM I
forget TLE is not BPCS. Forgive me.

When is a good time to call? or would you rather do this with email?

It makes me crazy that I do not know how to fix the scheduler. I was told
sometimes you can just change all the EDI job's scheduled time by one
minute and the jobs start to run, or re-Enter the entire schedule. We
have 3or 4 jobs per hour between 4am and midnight, that is a lot of
re-entry. If the scheduler is cranky, then so be it. I will accept
that. I would like to know someone elses experience. Sounds like you
have some advice I can use.

Thank you.

Kathy Steigerwalt
[1]kas1001@xxxxxxxxxxx