From: bpcs-l-bounces+dcavaiani=amerequip.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dcavaiani=amerequip.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of washburnccinc@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:52 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] User has Facility LOCKED for processing ?

Hi Don,

Try the program for

Reset Facility Locks SYS996D

I think it is on the SYS01 menu.

Kevin Washburn

Washburn Computer Consulting, Inc.
www.washburnccinc.com

Milwaukee Area: 414-587-9098
Waukesha Area: 262-363-9098
Fox Valley Area: 920-787-1996

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Cavaiani <dcavaiani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Apr 8, 2010 6:23 am
Subject: [BPCS-L] User has Facility LOCKED for processing ?

During the MRP run last night, the job hung with the above message.
Where do I o to clear that up? I entered a "C" to cancel the job.
Don F. Cavaiani
T Manager
merequip Corp.
20-894-7063

It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the
credit."
arry S. Truman

efore posting, please take a moment to review the archives t
http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.