Update of IIM fields IMPKD1 and IMPKD2

fixed

We are running ERP/Lx V8.3.
In the IIM master file there are two fields:
IMPKD1 (=Pack description line 1)
IMPKD2 (=Pack description line 2)

Can anybody tell me where and with which programs these fields are updated, I could not find this in the Item Master Maintenance ?

Best Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Cor Luking
Manager Corporate IT Projects

Elopak bv
Mr. F.J. Haarmanweg 44
4538 AS Terneuzen
Netherlands

Tel. Office: +31 115 682228
Telefax: +31 115 617254
Mobile no.: +31 653639974
Internet: www.elopak.com<http://www.elopak.com>
Email: cor.luking@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cor.luking@xxxxxxxxx>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail notice.