I have not applied the fix yet, but Infor has released it as of today. You
would need to contact Infor365 support to get the fix. I'm sure if you
explained that it was the issue where GS04 says 1910 instead of 2010, they
could point you in the direction of the fix.
Take Care,
Chad

Chad Stewart
Information Systems Manager