From: bpcs-l-bounces+macwheel99=wowway.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+macwheel99=wowway.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill
Brosch
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:02 PM
To: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] New company in BPCS

Hi All,

Currently running 8.2, and the company is looking to buy a new
division/company/whatever. And they will be going onto BPCS.

Management has decided that they want total seperation of the two
companies. To me, that says Library Lists. No big deal. But we're heavily
modified, so I'm going thru things now (and pretty new to BPCS as well).

So what is the best way to create a new set of libraries? I can put them
out & clear the files, but that's going to cause grief with security, menus,
etc. Is there a "Clear application data" type of command, or something
similar?

Thanks in advance,

Bill