Dear All,

Below mentioned is the scenario and can anyone suggest how to do this. (BPCS
Ver-6.02)

Scenario: BPCS DATA transfer to web based application on daily
basis through night JOB.
Data Source: Query developed to get the GL transaction from GHH,
GLH & GCR files.
Concern & Pain Area: Above mentioned query fetches only posted
transaction and only the new transaction should post to web based
application in night job. Pain area is event get generated first and will
not get posted due to some error and status will be either "unresolved" or
"Error". These events, user will manually correct it and posts at his own
convenience. But, the transaction will get posted in to GL based on posting
date.

Illustration:
1st day ie. 01.04.09 to 01.04.09 - 2 transaction. For Example Event No:1 &
3.
2nd day ie. 01.04.09 to 02.04.09 - 5 Transaction out of this only three
are new transaction. (New Event No:2,4 & 5)
Even though the "From" date is fixed and the "To" date is present date
system should throw only new transaction in to the Web based application.

Thanks/Regards,

Rajesh Kamath