From: bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ChristopherWynn@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:02 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] AP check print spool file question

We are on V8.3.1. There are two CL programs that need to reviewed and
possibly modified for custom print file overrides, SYSOVRC and SYS501C.
SYSOVRC performs print file overrides if the job is submitted and runs in
Batch.

SYS501C performs the print file overrides if the job is run interactively
from the menu.

Since many menu options have a run time option on how the job is
run(Batch/Interactive) we add any custom print file overrides to both of
these programs. There is also documentation available from Infor support
on this subject.

Here is sample code snippet from SYSOVRC that performs an override for our
Invoice form.

IF (&W1PGM *EQ 'BIL550B') THEN(DO)
OVRPRTF FILE(BIL550O) PAGESIZE(66 132) LPI(6) CPI(10) OVRFLW(65) +
FORMTYPE('INVOICE') HOLD(*YES) SAVE(*YES)
ENDDO

One "gotcha" is determining the value of variable &W1PGM that is passed as
a parameter to SYSVORC and SYS501C. It is not always what you would
think it should be and make take some detective work to determine. If the
literal value in the IF statement does not match the value in variable
&W1PGM the override will not work. Hope this helps.

Christopher Wynn
AB Mauri Fleischmann's
Information Systems

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed
and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the original sender or the AB
Mauri/Ohly Help Desk at Tel: 314-392-0800 x 1881 immediately by telephone
or by return E-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments,
from your computer. Thank you.