From: Don Cavaiani
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:21 PM
Subject: [BPCS-L] Lead times went bonkers

Greetings,

Is there a procedure/program in either the month-end or the year-end (which we just did yesterday) that would cause all of our IIM and CIC lead times to change ?? They remain equal to each other in those 2 files, but about 15,000 part numbers have had the lead time value changed since last Friday??

Example:

Last Friday Today File

13 15 IIM
13 15 CIC