If I do drop off this list, like I currently have dropped off midrange-L,
you can find me again at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/almacintyre

I have been inactive last few weeks, but may return, at
http://titssn.org/blog.php?user=53&blogentry_id=46

I have been invited to start a security blog at INFO SEC ISLAND and told
them I plan to do so, once my retirement is final. There are a ton of
security sites, most hosted by one particular vendor, while this one is by
independent security professionals.

I check occasionally to see if they have a new focus. I really loved
participating in
https://circleofblue.imaginatik.com/circleidc1.nsf/idcintro!openform

The future will be fascinating, provided we don't blow ourselves up.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8310420.stm

-
Al Mac

Happy I remain this functional: Wake up each morning; roll out of bed; feet
touch floor; I can stand up (sometimes need to push with arms); walk; get to
toilet; all familiar systems do their thing.