Hi Brian,

If I recall correctly, for V2.1 the Regular Billing Invoice Print program is
BIL520 (no B suffix as in newer BPCS versions). The printer output is
either in an external Printer File called BIL520O or you will find it
directly contained in the RPG program itself. Some of the older versions
did not always use externally described printer files. BIL520 should be in
QRPGSRC in either your base BPCS Source Library (usually BPCSS) or, if it
has been modified, you would find it in your modification Library (usually
BPCSUSR). You can use the command DSPOBJD BIL520 *PGM in order to locate
the executable object. Then, use Option 8 to see the location of the Source
Code that it was compiled from. If BIL520O exists, you would normally find
it in QDDSSRC in either of these Libraries. Use DSPOBJD BIL520O *FILE to
locate the object and the corresponding source code location.

For V2.1, Post Shipment Billing had its own set of Invoice Print programs.
They would be BIL620 and BIL620O (unless the Printer Output is contained
directly in the BIL620 program). Use the same command DSPOBJD to locate
these programs.

Please feel free to contact me offline if you need any further assistance.
I have worked with BPCS for over 20 years from V1.0 to the present. I would
be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Les Mittman
847-858-5235