Benneth,

It has been a while, so verify everything I state in your test
environment first.

Check set-up of your Bill of Material and your routings. In your routing
there is a Collectible(reportable) flag for each operation. If flagged
then you would be able report at that operation.

In your bill of material, you may indicate which operation an component
will be backflushed from. Check to see if that field shows your
operation 10 for each component. If there is no operation, then my
memory says that the first Collectible(reportable) operation becomes the
operation which generates a backflush. If it does show 10 or if not then
change/enter the operation to 60. Make sure that 10 and 60 are
reportable.
Finally, if you make the change you may need a new shop order as I don't
think the information will flow to the existing shop order. It has been
a while since I needed to check that issue and cannot do so now, so try
it yourself in a test please.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

McK King