As a client, I would be asking myself: "Gee, if this company does not want to pay fair value for the expertise to do my project, why would they be careful to provide me fair value for my money?"

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+wallyc=bergquistcompany.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+wallyc=bergquistcompany.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Yan Shargorodsky
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:48 PM
To: 'BPCS ERP System'
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Seeking for BPCS AS/SET Tutorials

Al,
I hoped you noticed the company this individual is working for
"silverlake.co.in" They are claiming to be experts in BPCS, so he should
obtain info from his company. What it sounds like, he is asking members of
this group to break the law or at least violate agreement with Infor or
another company that developed proprietary documentation and in return his
company will take a few jobs away from the country, which actually has BPCS
installations and move the work to India. The companies contracting such
individuals, do not realize that it cost them twice as much for the work to
be done offshore, since those self-proclaimed "Experts" do not have a slight
clue about business or software and simply can code and compile.

Regards,

Yan Shargorodsky
Y&Y Solutions,Inc.
Phone: (267)934-8327