Dan,

I am not using ROBOT. we just use the Job Scheduling.

------------------------------

date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:44:31 -0400
from: Dan Sweeney <dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] ORD680B

Steve,

If you are trying to automate ORD680B via the robot scheduler, ROBOT has a
"learn function" that will allow you to turn on the learn function and it
will record all of the correct parameters and create the necessary batch
job that you can schedule by calling ORD680D in the learn mode.

Hope that this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve_Delooz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 8:06 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] ORD680B

Hi all,

I am trying to automate the Order Hold Mass Release.
Could anyone give me the correct parameters i need to call ORD680B?

Thanks

{-A Schulman DISCLAIMER-}
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments is confidential, may be
legally privileged, and is for the use of the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by
anyone else is prohibited.
If received in error, please delete and e-mail confirmation to the sender.
A.Schulman does not guarantee that the information sent and/or received by
or with this e-mail is correct and does not accept any liability for
damages related thereto.

at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:40:27 -0500
from: Billt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: [BPCS-L] Warehouse within a facility

Can anyone tell me how to exclude an allocatable netable warehouse from
the Facility MRP run? We have a used equipment warehouse that orders are
being placed against but it shows as a facility requirement in the MRP
run
even though it is allocated to that order. It treats all orders as a
"pool" from one facility that all warehouses pull from which is not
acceptable when product is available in that respective warehouse.

------------------------------

message: 4
date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:58:31 -0400
from: Dan Sweeney <dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Warehouse within a facility

The hard allocations are not looked as part of the MRP execution. They are
there for the sole purpose of locking inventory to satisfy the
customer/shop order requirements.

I don't believe that there is a good clean way to exclude a warehouse from
an MRP run. You might want to try and make it non-netable, execute MRP and
then change it back (just a thought). I strongly suggest executing this
solution in a test environment FIRST.

Can anyone tell me how to exclude an allocatable netable warehouse from
the Facility MRP run? We have a used equipment warehouse that orders are
being placed against but it shows as a facility requirement in the MRP
run
even though it is allocated to that order. It treats all orders as a
"pool" from one facility that all warehouses pull from which is not
acceptable when product is available in that respective warehouse.
at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:02:50 -0500
from: Billt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Warehouse within a facility

We have tried both ways and it made no difference.

Can anyone tell me how to exclude an allocatable netable warehouse
from
the Facility MRP run? We have a used equipment warehouse that orders
are
being placed against but it shows as a facility requirement in the
MRP
run
even though it is allocated to that order. It treats all orders as a
"pool" from one facility that all warehouses pull from which is not
acceptable when product is available in that respective warehouse.
at [3]http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

at [5]http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

References

Visible links
1. mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
3. http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l
5. http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l

------------------------------

message: 6
date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:11:31 -0400
from: Dan Sweeney <dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Warehouse within a facility

Then the best solution in my opinion is to move that special warehouse to a
separate facility where MPS/MRP aren't executed. If you need to move the
inventory in the used equipment warehouse into your main facility to
satisfy customer/shop orders then you'd need to execute warehouse/facility
transfers using INV510.

[...]

message: 7
date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:20:48 -0400
from: "DeeDee Virgei" <DeeDee.Virgei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] ORD680B and RBTSTRLRN

Hi,

Thought I'd sneak in another question on this...

I recently switched to ROBOT Scheduler and started using the 'learn
function', RBTSTRLRN (excellent command!), and sometimes w/ OPAL
statements, to automate some of the other BPCS programs...

My question is, has anyone used this command with PUR900 and/or INV900
(month-end close jobs)? We are on BPCS 405CD...

Thx!

Best Regards,

DeeDee Virgei
Project Leader

Nelson Stud Welding, Inc.

I am trying to automate the Order Hold Mass Release.
Could anyone give me the correct parameters i need to call ORD680B?

Thanks

{-A Schulman DISCLAIMER-}
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments is confidential, may be
legally privileged, and is for the use of the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by
anyone else is prohibited.
If received in error, please delete and e-mail confirmation to the
sender.
A.Schulman does not guarantee that the information sent and/or received
by or with this e-mail is correct and does not accept any liability for
damages related thereto.

http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.