Suggestion FYI:
Another place to ask some questions like this are on Linked In discussion
groups, which happen to have some Infor/SSA staff.

Here's an easy (short urls) access path:

If you are not already a Linked In member, at some point you will be
prompted to join ... I have a free account.
Al Mac on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/7/b4a/507

Click on "view full profile" which I did not give you directly because the
url is huge. Scroll down to see list of Linked In groups that I am in,
which include 3 on BPCS, 6 on 400/iseries (including StarBase), 4 on cyber
security, and various other focus groups.

Click on BPCS/ERP LX Network first, since it is the largest, with over 400
members, and apply to join ... typically you get approved by its moderator
within a couple days.

Each of the 3 BPCS groups, that I have joined on Linked In, have a different
mix of members. A small # of people on 2 or more, but quite a few on only 1
of them.

If you are interested in seeing what other groups on Linked In, that you
might be interested in participating in, other than any me on that might
intrigue you.
(a) http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012022021532202637257%3An0e8vkkccdq
(b) the vanilla groups area ... do a search with blank in there & you get to
see the groups listed from biggest downwards

After approval to join a group, visit the settings ... I get a weekly digest
for example. Then post a discussion question, or review existing
discussions.

When you are a member of the BPCS group I suggested you start with, look at
the members tab & find an Infor person, link to their profile, and see that
there is a link to Infor on Linked In
http://www.linkedin.com/companies/1711/Infor?trk=pp_icon&goback=%2Eanp_86425
_1242323413245_1
This is a list of all the Infor people who are on linked In,
Including current employees, former employees. There are some familiar
names there, that you may wish to reconnect with.

In general BPCS-L is much better for nuts & bolts of running BPCS.
But since several Infor/SSA people are on some Linked In BPCS groups, there
are some questions they may be better able to answer. Although, those
connections may not be best resources for some questions.

-
Al Mac

<snip>