From: bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dsweeney=phoenixbcinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Moy, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:08 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] Running LX alongside 6.1

All,

Does anyone know if there are any issues or concerns with
running both LX and 6.102 on the same box in the same partition? We are
not currently running double byte to support Chinese, but are looking to
use it for LX. Does this cause any additional problems. We are thinking
about implementing LX to support our China facility, while keeping the
NA facility's on 6.1.

Thanks.

Bill Moy
Invensys Controls

630 260-3303

Invensys is an ENERGY STAR partner

Visit: http://www.Invensys.com <http://www.invensys.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise
received this communication in error, please delete it from your inbox,
notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose the contents to any
other person or use them for any purpose, or store them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.