Hello Christopher,

We are running BPCS 8.2.01 for a multi company environment in a single
database.
We didn't make any modifications to the standard BPCS programs
We use ECM to trigger a tailor made order check program and to print the
order acknowledgement.
This order check program validates the order with all our company specific
checks, which can not be processed from standard BPCS.
We check for :
- zero prices on certain order type-class combinations within a specific
company
- are inter company prices setup for the company warehouse combinations
- are the statistical codes correct for the customer and the item (for our
statistics)
- etc. etc..

When the check fails,
- the order is placed on User Hold
- the user is informed via an email
- the order acknowledgement is not printed

When the check is ok,
- the order acknowledgement is printed.

best regards,

Peter Heeren
Thetford BV

ChristopherWynn@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+pheeren=thetford.eu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/12/2008 16:15
Please respond to
BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[BPCS-L] ORD700 - Add edit for zero price

Currently all customer orders are priced using special pricing. The
nature of our business requires that each customer/ product combination
have its own price and effectivity dates. When a price expires ORD700
will issue a warning message(UME6055) stating the price is zero but will
allow the order line to be accepted. This has resulted in zero priced
lines being shipped on a few occasions. Our management would like the
system the prevent zero priced order lines from being entered. We would
like to make the zero price edit an error instead of a warning. Is there

a way to configure the system to do this? Or is a modification required?
We are using ERP LX version 8.3.1. We are new to BPCS having migrated
from PRMS recently.

Christopher Wynn
AB Mauri Foods, Inc./Ohly Americas
Information Systems