We have noticed that - had no idea where or from what transaction code
it was coming from?

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces+dcavaiani=amerequip.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+dcavaiani=amerequip.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bailey, Dick
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:42 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] ITH - Transfer type records

Don - Related to Dan's point #2 - there are occasional instances
in which transfers do not process totally correctly, and you end up with
different balances in ILI from IWI or IIM. Without the ITH reference, it
would be tough to figure which is correct. If you haven't experienced
this problem, you are either lucky or no one has noticed it.

Dick Bailey
MCFA, Inc.