Hello Srini,

Depending upon your BPCS version there is normally a 'Logic Manual'
included with the install of the product. This lists the standards such
as naming conventions for programs, security overview, standard
subroutines used etc.. Depending upon the release of the product this is
either provided in green screen in the DOC menu or is provided as a Word
or .PDF document on the install CD. Other help text and documents
provided with the base product are OK for people familiar with the
general concepts of the product, but in reality it will be best to take
a course to truly understand the best ways to set up the software.

Many educational courses are available from Infor and/or you can hire
consultants to come and do focused analysis based on your company's
needs to help you best implement certain aspects of the software. You
can find further information via this web link:
http://www.infor.com/services/education/

Thank you,

Genyphyr Novak | Senior Architect, ERP LX Architecture | Infor | office:
+33 450 53 93 70 | genyphyr.novak@xxxxxxxxx
SAVE THE DATE | Inforum 2008 | The Venetian Hotel and Sands Expo | Las
Vegas | October 14 - 16 | http://www.inforum2008.com

message: 1
date: 9 Jul 2008 20:56:54 -0000
from: "chadalawada kumar" <kusrini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [BPCS-L] New to BPCS

?Hi,
I just moved to BPCS from JDE,...can someone guide me how this ERP
works,..like how to add a field in the Data Dictionary, how to look for
a program,..any standards.Any procedures/subroutines.

Thank you in anticipation.

Srini