Hi Ric,

I believe that these are BPCS questions - the SYS product is a part of
BPCS and it is responsible for batch job submissions in the product.

To run BPCS batch programs in a particular job queue that is not on the
user's workstation or job control data area setting (assuming these are
jobs which get submitted to batch) you need to :

1. Determine which BPCS CL program is used to submit that job - this can
usually be seen in the joblog of a past submitted job. Most of the time
it will be a program name starting with 'SYS003'.

2. Alter the BPCS CL program to submit this program to a particular job
queue. One of the incoming parameters to the CLs is the program name to
be submitted to batch. Check if the program you want to submit
differently is in the parameter variable, and if so, submit change the
job queue parameter to the value of your choice, else do what normally
happens to submitted batch programs for job queue.

Sincerely,

Genyphyr Novak | Senior Architect, ERP LX Architecture | Infor |
genyphyr.novak@xxxxxxxxx
SAVE THE DATE | Inforum 2008 | The Venetian Hotel and Sands Expo | Las
Vegas | October 14 - 16 | http://www.inforum2008.com

message: 1
date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:30:04 -0400
from: misterbpcs@xxxxxxx
subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS-L Digest, Vol 6, Issue 95

Hi all,

I'm really concerned that many of the questions lately are posed by
folks that are not really BPCS/ERPLX questions, but are more
AS/400/iSeries questions. While I believe we should be helping those
that need it, I think this site should be focused on the Application
issues.

Ric Weide
BPCS/ERPLX Consultant
Email: MisterBPCS@xxxxxxx

message: 1
date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:20:06 -0400
from: <Ahmed.Hussain@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [BPCS-L] How to run a specific Program in Specific job Que

Hi,

Is there any way I can run a specific program in a specific Jobque, even
that program is called by different users on different time.

Thanks,

Ahmed
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information
confidential to The Clorox Company and is intended only for the use of
the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please delete this message and notify the sender
immediately.