From: bpcs-l-bounces+mperna=contessa.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+mperna=contessa.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Reinardy, James
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:48 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] Automated Cash Application

Our bank is proposing to automate our A/R processes by sending us a file

with payment information including customer number, invoice number, etc

rather than the actual check. Our credit group is asking if we can take

advantage of this. Does anyone know of a way to accept a file for

automatic cash application in a version 6.0.04 system, or an add on

module that we could use to do this? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Reinardy

Director-IS

Badger Meter, Inc.