Automated Cash Application

fixed

Our bank is proposing to automate our A/R processes by sending us a file
with payment information including customer number, invoice number, etc
rather than the actual check. Our credit group is asking if we can take
advantage of this. Does anyone know of a way to accept a file for
automatic cash application in a version 6.0.04 system, or an add on
module that we could use to do this? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Reinardy
Director-IS
Badger Meter, Inc.