Hello Clare,

BPCS V4.05CD is technically the closest release to V3 that Infor
currently supports, and as of this date that release has no required
PTFs or BMRs for V5R4M0, and is supported by Infor on that operating
system release. The later releases use different technologies than the
pure green screen releases and require either BMRs or PTFs or both when
upgrading to V5R4M0. Unless the customer has added modifications of
their own in SQL, I doubt they will find any issues, but we would
recommend they use their version of BPCS on a test system at V5R4 before
performing the upgrade of the live system if possible. If they are
changing physical boxes they will need new license keys.

Thanks,

Genyphyr Novak | Senior Architect, ERP LX Architecture | Infor |
genyphyr.novak@xxxxxxxxx

Subject
[BPCS-L] Older versions of BPCS

Hi all,

Anyone out there with pre V5 BPCS (V3 in particular) running on OS/400
V5R4??
Any issues?

thanks,

Clare