From: Bonus Matt
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:12 PM
Subject: [BPCS-L] Deleting a facility

To all:

What is the best way to go about deleing a facility and all of its records
in all the files. I have BPCS version 4.05 CD and we have a facility that
we no longer use and do not need any of the data from the facility. ( I
have backup tapes, if anything changes) I do not want to go through every
file and delete the records from that facility. Thanks for your help.

Matthew Bonus
I/S Manager
Truarc Company LLC
Email: mbonus@xxxxxxxxxx