Khashayar

We have the products which can solve your problem. Please visit our website at
www.aidc-
solutions.co.uk or contact me direct for more details. Our Adapter for BPCS is
the most robust and
fastest interface to BPCS/ERP LX and our Auto ID product ADC allows us to
interface any type/genre
of data collection hardware and/or integrate to third party WHM/MES/CRM
products. We do have
partners who can support clients in the US and Canada.

Best regards
David Myers
AIDC Solutions Limited

Mobile: +44 7715 487011
Direct: +44 1422 881920

On Mon Mar  5 14:31 , khashayar.zadafshar@xxxxxxxxxx sent:

Hi,
We have couple of inventory transaction interfaces. We used to post it
with CIM600 prior to BPCS V8.2.00.

Since we switched to V8.2.00, we forced to use SMG and ECM to post these
transactions. INFOR did not upgrade CIM600 anymore.
We have so much issues that I want to replace this method with an
alternative solution.

Would you be able to recommend some quick and easy solution? I have about
1000 inventory transactions per day that has to be posted to into BPCS
multiple times per day.

Thanks,
Khashayar

Khashayar Zadafshar

150 Biscayne Crescent

E-mail:Khashayar.Zadafshar@xxxxxxxxxx
ERP Manager

Brampton, Ontario

Phone: (905) 595-8311
The Clorox Company of Canada, Ltd.

L6W 4V3

Fax: (905) 454-6670

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information confidential
to The Clorox
Company and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the
reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have
received this message in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete this
message and notify the
sender immediately.