Tom,

Another thing to check would be the users security settings. If the
warehouse selection is stating specific warehouses instead of *ALL then
you may have to add that warehouse to the list of warehouses code for
those users.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Molyneux, Tom" <TMolyneux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+fcdavy=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/08/2006 08:48 AM
Please respond to
SSA's BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] ORD720 Auto-Allocate

Kevin,

That could be it ! Someone has recently created a new location and left
the flag set to 0. I'll change it to "2" same as the other alocatable
warehouses and see how it goes.

Tom