Hi there

We are on BPCS V6.04.  Can anyone tell me what the parameters are to call
CLD501?  We would like to submit this job as part of our dayend scheduled
jobs and need to know the parameters to use instead of the screen.  I have
contacted SSA about this (as we do have OGS) but they have told me that
because we don't have access to the source they cannot tell me what the
parameters are.  (makes a lot of sense doesn't it ?!?!?!)

Rosalie Ducasse
Omnia iTs - Fertilizer CONTACT DETAILS:
Tel:    + 2711 709 8816
Fax:    + 27 0866415662
Cell:    + 2783 679 1415
E-mail:    rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:    http://www.omnia.co.za/

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information intended solely for the addressee
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy
this message or any file attached thereto without breaching its confidentiality
and you are therefore requested to delete the original message immediately as
any further action or reaction thereon is prohibited. The information contained
in this message and any attachments thereto, may contain the personal views and
opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of the
Omnia Group. Omnia Group does not accept liability for any claims, loss or
damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such
information or data which for whatsoever reason proves to be, incorrect,
corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.