We currently are running BPCS V6.04 and are thinking about moving towards
V8.  Since we have built our own applications over the BPCS files they
would have to be modified as well.  It is my understanding that there are
some changes in fields sizes in V8 from V6.  I am most interested in the
following fields, could someone on V8 tell me if these fields have changed
in size and if so to what lengths.

From the Customer Master File:

CCUST       Customer Number         6,0
CNME        Customer Name           30A
CAD1        Address Line 1                30A
CAD2        Address Line 2                30A
CAD3        Address Line 3                30A
CSTE        State                   3A
CZIP        Postal Code             9A
CCOUN Country Code                  4A
CTYPE       Customer Type                 4A
CPHON Phone Number                  25A
CFAXN       Fax Number              25A
CDATN       Data Number             25A
Is there a new field specifically designated for E-Mail and if so what
length is it?

From the Ship To Master File:

Same fields as above, I will assume they are the same lengths as the
customer master unless I hear otherwise.
TSHIP       Ship To Number          4,0
STADTP      Address Type                  2,0

Thanks

This message contains confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may
contain information that is legally privileged.
 If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified
that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message
immediately thereafter.
Thank you.

individual sender, except where the sender specifies and
with authority, states them to be the views of DENTSPLY
INTERNATIONAL INC.