   I not asking any question here, just letting Y"all know about ANOTHER bug
   in BPCS that I just stumbled over.

   I had not previously known about this bug, and since my connection is
   currently down in the thunderstorm I can't easily check yet to see if it
   is easily fixable.

   We should never try to do divide by zero on a computer.  That should be a
   rule of thumb for any programmer.  And if the number doing the dividing
   does end up being zero, we need to have some logic to do something with
   the answer field that now cannot possibly be correct.

   Anyhow by some mischance, when doing 3 way match, a bunch of items got
   entered as if we were paying the full value of the invoice for ZERO
   inventory received, so the full value of the invoice like gets applied as
   unit actual cost.  This means that we have some inventory which should be
   valued at about $ 1 million dollars, that is currently valued at about $ 1
   billion dollars, until I get this fixed, which is currently waiting on the
   communication line to recover from the local bad weather, unless I choose
   to drive to where the AS/400 is located.

   We have in the past found and fixed bugs in a number of BPCS nooks and
   crannies, and figured out work arounds for bugs too systemic to rix.

   Some days I am the statue.
   Some days I am the pigeon.
   I been the statue a lot lately.

   -