In general, each BPCS file is named with 3 letters in which the first letter is the application (H for PO's) in which you can get the full list several places, including menus SSA then the letter then 2 digits, and listed inside of the file BPCSDOC member SSALOG00 which is the "BPCS Logic Manual" that comes with every BPCS version.

The two letters that follow in the naming of the file are also the first characters in the naming of the fields. When the application is done with some record, the letter "Z" gets plugged into the end of the record id. The record might not go away immediately, depending on status codes, timing of reorg, and end fiscal tasks.

There is a "document" member in BPCDOC for each and every application of BPCS. Sometimes the information in there answers questions about status codes, flow of the data. Sometimes it does not. This is why we generally cannot rely exclusively on the documentation that comes with BPCS to run our installations.

Hi,

I am looking for information on where I can find field definitions in
BPCS. Specifically, I need to know what a Record ID of "PO" & "PZ"
signifies in a Purchase Order (HPO). Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Kim