From: Al Mac
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS ERP Documentations

I never heard of FREE downloadable training documentation about BPCS.  I
never knew there was such a thing, and I suspect someone pulling your leg
about that.

Check the archives of BPCS-L for topics like
  * documentation
  * manual

because there are a TON of manuals out there for BPCS, but they aint
free.  Most of them cost several hundred dollars each.  They aimed at
different audiences.
< snip >

+++++++   +++++++   +++++++   +++++++   +++++++   +++++++   +++
      Subject: BPCS ERP Documentations

      Dear all,

      I am new at BPCS and this user group forum.

      Could you please help me where I can find the free dowloadable
      training documentation about BPCS ERP Applications
      (especially on "Financials") ?
      Because, I wasn't able to find any training doc. on BPCS until now
      although I've searched for it all over the net.

      Thanks a lot in advance for your helps.

      Kind Regards,
      Ozgur