Thanks for the reminder. Turns out we Ok there, although our environment includes multiple cooks. Over the weekend I opened the April period for the first time, and I know some of the other cooks were not able to get on because over the weekend we had a condition known as "T1 line down again *swearword *swearword." In fact a hypothesis I had earlier was that one or more of the cooks behind in their work due to this condition.

Tonite after Billing, and if no access conflicts, I will double check this before once again doing GLD540 for April and March.

   Fiscal Year 06

  Period    Start Date    End Date   Pd Open Y / N
     1        1/01/06      2/04/06       Y
     2        2/05/06      3/04/06       Y
     3        3/05/06      4/01/06       Y
     4        4/02/06      4/29/06       Y
     5        4/30/06      5/27/06       N
     6        5/28/06      6/24/06       N

Al,

Have you checked to assure that the fiscal period of March is open.  If
the period is closed then the JE would remain unposted.

Dan Sweeney

Senior Technical Consultant

PHOENIX Business Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 724.836.4446 x7, Cell:  860.490.6712,

E-Fax: 832-550-5144

www.phoenixbcinc.com

SSA GLOBAL Recognized Services Provider