From: bpcs-l-bounces+dick.bailey=mcfa.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Rony Mayer
Sent: Thu 3/30/2006 8:10 AM
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Cycle Time

Al,

Thanks for the explanation. It cleared out many concepts. What I'm trying to
do is to measure the average time that some specific product lines take,
from the moment we start production until we handle the products to the
quality dept (by closing the production order). I was thinking of having a
report, per production order (in those selected lines), with the dates
(start and finish), quantity of the order and quantity released. Does this
make sense ?

Thanks,
Rony