Hello

The way to make a real check of SQL performance is: Let Iseries do for you:

In this way:

Start DEBUG:
STRDBG UPDPROD(*YES)

Start the DataBase Monitor
STRDBMON OUTFILE(SSARD/ORD550DBM)  TYPE(*DETAIL)

EXECUTE THE PROCESS that has to be checked:

Obtain the log on file:

DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
          OUTFILE(WORKLIB/ORD550MSG)

Analyze:

Count of SQL
SELECT COUNT(*), QQC103, QQ1000 FROM ORD550DBM WHERE QQC103 <>'QAQQINI' AND
QQC103 <> '-' AND QQI4 <> 65536 GROUP BY QQC103, QQ1000 ORDER BY QQC103, QQ1000

How many times a SQL run

Evaluate time consuming
SELECT QQI4, QQC103, QQ1000 FROM ORD550DBM WHERE QQC103 <> 'QAQQINI' AND QQC103
<> '-' AND QQI4 <> 65536 AND QQI4 > 1  ORDER  BY QQI4 DESC

QQI4 are Millisecond.

Verify DB Lf Missing
>From the dspjoblog on outfile:

SELECT QMHMID, QMHMDT FROM ORD550MSG WHERE QMHMID = 'CPI432F' OR  QMHMID =
'CPI4321'

This shows the key missed, LF rebuild. Create the LF via DDS or SQL Path.

Regards