I never heard of FREE downloadable training documentation about BPCS. I never knew there was such a thing, and I suspect someone pulling your leg about that.

Check the archives of BPCS-L for topics like
* documentation
* manual

because there are a TON of manuals out there for BPCS, but they aint free. Most of them cost several hundred dollars each. They aimed at different audiences. * Overview for people managing applications, such as Financials, how the Costs work, how data gets to General Ledger, what all has to be done in what sequence to run End Fiscal Month ... how all the programs fit together, the correct sequence to run the applications * Detail break down for IT people ... what are all those fields for, and where are they used? * Searcheable index of FAQ ... you may have a question that thousands of other BPCS workers have also asked before you.
* Searcheable index of practical modifications

It may well be that your employer already has a library of these manuals.

There's also a ton of training education out there but it aint free, there's companies in business to provide it. Some instructor can visit your company and teach 10-20 people in a class at your company site, and the company pays the instructor a few thousand dollars for this service.

If your company has tech support from some outfit, and there are several out there that provide it, there may well be training freely available to all your employees, but it is not free, because the employer is paying big bucks to the tech support place to make education, training, tech support etc, available. Each of these places has different kinds of educational materials for their clients, but they not give it out for free to companies that aint their clients.

If your security at your employer permits you to access the DOC menu, then there is a wealth of stuff in BPCSDOC file ... each member of the file is a separate document, but it is not well organized, but you can use SEU to search for program names and key concepts. Also, on any screen of vanilla BPCS you can do F1 universal help. If you find BPCSDOC file, such as through programmer PDM, first check out the SSA LOGIC MANUAL member SSALOG00 which identifies the standards for where other stuff is located, if you using the standards.

For example, we on 405 CD with source code in BPCS405CDS library in which QPNLSRC contains source code for all the help screens, so we can get at the F1 data on any program without actually running the program. So for example, if you want to figure out how to get to some screen, or update some field, you can figure that out from the help text, without needing to understand the UIM programming language.

Also there's a bunch of materials that came with BPCS when it was originally installed on AS/400. This mainly aimed at the IT dept, such as net change document showing what changes from one version of BPCS to the next.

There's various BPCS user groups around the world that hold annual conventions that you can attend to get a wealth of education, but the conferences aint free. There's an admission cost, plus lodging and travel.

   Dear all,

   I am new at BPCS and this user group forum.

   Could you please help me where I can find the free dowloadable training
   documentation about
   BPCS ERP Applications (especially on "Financials") ? Because,I wasn't able
   to find any training
   doc. on BPCS until now although I've searched for it all over the net.

   Thanks a lot in advance for your helps.

   Kind Regards,
   Ozgur