We BPCS 6.1 GA customized the backflush as we couldn't accept the stock
problems created by the program.

Now the program is performing the backflush from a defined warehouse
(table in ZCC) without taking into account allocations. The user could see
in the screen the necessary components (MBM-BMISS = "N") with the follwing
information: item + lotnumber + any location with stock + required qty
(qty produced * bqrec*bmscp / icbtch). The program gives a proposal from
which location to consume because due to the previous definition of the
backflush warehouse all locations not belonging to the warehouse concerned
are shown but blocked.

Beside this the program does some consistency checks with blocking
messages whether the quantity to issue is above the technical qty (prod
qty * bqreq / icbtch) and below the allowed quantity (prod qty * bqreq /
icbtch + x%) the percentage is given per facility from the above mentioned
table. The program gives also a warning if the stock on the choosen
location is going negative but this is not blocking. Reason for this is
that our production process (3 shift) is much faster that the admin behind
(1 shift).

For more questions don't heasiate to contact me.

Hans-Georg Loef
central MIS
Impress GmbH & Co.
hans.g.loef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Discover Impress on http://www.impressgroup.com

The  information  contained  in this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly confidential  and  may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the named  addressee,
you are hereby notified that  it is prohibited and may be unlawful  to
disclose, distribute, store, copy the information in
any medium or usage for another purpose.