From: bpcs-l-bounces+ekok=mhimee.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+ekok=mhimee.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of antwi,
isaac a.
Sent: Monday, 12 December 2005 13:37
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: [BPCS-L] BPCS User Manual

Hi All,

Does anybody have softcopy of BPCS 8.2 user manual. Please send it to me
if you have it.

Thanks.

Isaac A. Antwi
Applications Manager
AngloGold Ashanti Limited
(Formerly Ashanti Goldfields Co. Ltd)
Information Systems Department
Obuasi Mine
Tel: +233 (0)582 40494 Ext. 1591
Fax: +233 (0)582 40268
Mobile: +233 (0)24 4672164
E-mail: iantwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confidentiality Warning

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is intended
for the
use of the person to whom it is addressed. If you received it in error,
please notify
the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any disclosure,
re-transmission,
dissemination or any other use of this information is strictly
prohibited