Using one X-ref package or the other......

They will all have to cope with AS/SET renaming fields and creating piles of
internal work variables. Please let me know if any of the X-ref packages
does this without intervention.

And remember BPCS LX is NOT "everything back in RPG"!! The base source code
is still the one generated from AS/SET - and then SSA put BMRs in the
generated RPG-code manually!

Poor souls!! Some of us are so old we can remember when SSA "lost" the
AS/SET source for ORD570 and we had to put client modifications into the
code generated..........:-(

Cheers
Bent Nielsen