From: bpcs-l-bounces+jtalalai=philamixers.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+jtalalai=philamixers.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dan Sweeney
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:46 AM
To: 'SSA's BPCS ERP System'
Subject: RE: [BPCS-L] X-Ref software for BPCS

A product called "Hawkeye" not sure of the spelling is the best I have
seen.

Daniel J. Sweeney
Senior Technical Consultant
PHOENIX Business Consulting, Inc.
Matching What's New With What Already Works!
P. O. Box 237, Greensburg, PA 15601
Tel: 724.836.4446 x7, Fax: 425.988.7102
Cell:  860-490-6712    E-Fax: 832-550-5144
dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.phoenixbcinc.com

SSA GLOBAL Recognized Services Provider