Thank you for all your responses. I received a lot of replies off line

We have been working with BPCS since 1998 and migrated from 6.1.01 to
8.2.01 last year.
 After the specific BOM conversion we also need to run BOM900.
(We already run several reorganize programs automatically on a daily base
(SYS990B/SYS991/INV971B/INV972B/ACR970B/ORD992B)

We are still thinking about the payables. The solution depents on the
number of open payables.
We will probaly decide to re-enter them via ACP500.

For our stock levels we have used to BPCS Enable package . This allows us
to script a Macro, which enters the opening balances via the INV500 screen
in a web enviuronment.
We can also use this to enter our open payables.

Peter

"Craig Chaddock" <cchaddock@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+pheeren=thetford.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
31-10-2005 23:05
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [BPCS-L] Re: Converting the BOM into BPCS

What version are you converting to? I have many scripts to convert from
4.05CD.