BPCS V6.1

I am trying to tie PO receipts to their invoices for a report and have a
question on linking the information in the ITH, APO and other files.

When I have multiple receipts for a PO line and a AP invoice for each
receipt (eg 5 receipts in ITH and 5 invoices in APO) is there a way to tie
a specific receipt (ITH U tran) to the invoice cost (APO, ITH C tran etc).

At the moment I am selecting APO records for a given PO/Line, but this
gets me multiple results (number of receipts * number of invoices). I need
a way to narrow down the selection if possible.

Is there a way to tie an APO record to the specific PO receipt it was
created for ? Or do I have to go with the assumption that the first
invoice is for the first receipt etc.

Any insight would be gratefully received

Doug McLauchlan

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's
Managed Email  Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.