You are talking about a modification here, since in vanilla BPCS the IWM warehouse does not specify OUTQ. Take a look at what relevant modifications you might have in what libraries via:
WRKOBJ ORD56* and WRKOBJ ORD59*
For the PRTF ... do a CHGPRTF and not ENTER key but F4 and review what your settings are

We came up with a CL to force some settings after any modification re-compile to adjust that which the compile can't touch, because different kinds of PC print connections can have indigestion when the width of PC paper report is more than 80 wide, resulting in unwanted font size, needs HOST control of depth, plus we like to use 8 to the inch where some PCs want to use 6 to inch. With some critical documents, we like to HOLD after printing, to help reprint in case of printer mess up. At end of our CL execution, it sends message to QSYSOPR with details of what changes got applied to what software. (We have several such CLs for different special forms.)

ORD560C (CL) overall pick slip (we put some report on hold irrespective of pop-up 1 settings)
ORD561 (RPG) Pick Slip Printing
ORD562C (CL) determines OUTQ to use for ORD561
ORD595 (RPG) Bill of Lading Print File
ORD595O (DDS) Bill of Lading Print File
ORD596 (RPG) Pack Sheet Printing
ORD596O (DDS) Pack Sheet Print File
ORD597 (RPG) Pack Sheet Reprint
ORD597O (DDS) Pack Sheet Reprint File

You should have the ORIGINAL source (from SSA) in BPCS405CDS (S for source) NOT in your library list, and whatever you modified copied some place else, which means that PDM-54 can compare original with what you using to identify historical modifications that current programmer staff may have forgotten details of.

We are also on 405cd.
We modified both appearance of many reports such as shipping forms, and which OUTQ they go to ... basically (a) certain reports for a facility, irrespective of who in the company generates them, we want them to go to the OUTQ associated with the facility's shipping dept, while the PC in that location needs to have its other reports go to the facility's green bar printer (b) certain critical audit trails, such as customer acknowlegements, irrespective of who in the company made the changes, we want them to go to OUTQ associated with the people in charge of making sure they were done correctly, before the customers get to see them.

Suppose we have someone who does the shipping for a particular facility who is located in another facility ... how is the software to know which facility's shipping printer something supposed to go to ... it could be that the CL modification says "If user on this list then ...." a form of logic that means that as there is personnel turn over, new people that this applies to, many not be on the list.

In the absence of such modifications, each work station has pop-up menu option 1 to set some OUTQ defaults and I tell our people to not touch the top half (e.g. JOBD is BPCS) and only touch bottom half (printer and OUTQ) but some people can get confused. There is an option on menu SYS/23 to key in some workstation id whose pop-up 1 settings got messed up & I copied that to our menu FXS (fixes of stuff that break too often) because I have severely restricted security of who may do SYS stuff.

We originally set this up during our Y2K conversion (to 405cd) when we had to get tech assistance that did not believe in adhering to BPCS conventions, which makes back tracking what got modified where, almost impossible, which was a big pain when we recently moved our offices, including what printers where.

Hi

We are on 4.05cd. Have an issue with ORD560 Pick Slip   Printing. ORD561
should overide the spooled file to the OUTQ specified on the IWM Warehouse
Master record, based on warehouse. It is working correctly except for a
handful of users. I run it, overides to the correct OUTQ. I have several OE
people that it is not working for. It appears to use the last OUTQ, from the
last P/S printed. I had the user rename workstation, to reflect the same as
mine(which worked) and when she runs it, same problem in that it puts the
spooled file into the last OUTQ used when she ran her last ORD560.

Based on my tests, it doesnt appear to be a workstation issue, but more of a
user profile issue. She signed on her session as me, and was able to run it
correctly. I tried resetting her workstation data area, no luck.

Any ideas on where else I might have a corrupt file or data area?

Thanks

Jim

-
Al Macintyre  http://www.ryze.com/go/Al9Mac