I am still confused.  I spoke with our costing consultant and I am
correct.  You have to check the cost set that you set up in system
parameters for the posting of costs in the ITH file for the affect on
CEA.

Providing that you have facility costing turned on the costs that are in
the ITH file are the cost set either 2 or 3 from the facility.  The cost
should never be "lost" once the finished goods are in inventory.  I
think that you need to check the system parameters etc.

If we can be of further help let us know.

Daniel J. Sweeney
Senior Technical Consultant
PHOENIX Business Consulting, Inc.
Matching What's New With What Already Works!
P. O. Box 237, Greensburg, PA 15601
Tel: 724.836.4446 x9, Fax: 425.988.7102
Cell:  860-490-6712    E-Fax: 832-550-5144
dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.phoenixbcinc.com

SSA GLOBAL Recognized Services Provider