   Hello all,

   Due to the high diversity of raw materials that w= e are receiving in
   our manufacturing plant,  our department of QA has= a large rank of days
   for analysis and liberation (from 0 days to 10day= s). For the launching
   of  PO,  currently we are using the variable = " Inspection gives
   required after receipt of material" but un= fortunately it is a fix
   variable applied to all the PO realized ( by = defect the higher: 10 days
   !! ). This model is impacting directly in = our DOH.

   Is it possible a different setup for BPCS (6.0.04) s= o that the
   PO takes into account some other specific variable of = the Item
   Master ( p. e. "Days in Quarantine") ?

   T= hanks in advance for your help.

   Erny.

   ¡Todo tu Wan= adoo estés dónde estés! Descarga GRATIS el nuevo
   miniWanadoo