Dan,

The entered date is within the promotion start and end dates. That's what
surprises me as to why the promotion in question did not apply.  I also
double checked with the price administrators whether they were messing
with the promotion at the time of the order entry. But none.

Thank You,

Suresh

"Dan Sweeney" <dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+skumaran=esab.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/04/2005 08:09 AM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'SSA's BPCS ERP System'" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [BPCS-L] Pricing  of an Order in BPCS

So as long as the entered date of the line is within the promotion rules
the line should receive the promotion.  Remember that promotion affects
are looking at the line detail and not the header dates.

Daniel J. Sweeney
Senior Technical Consultant
PHOENIX Business Consulting, Inc.
Matching What's New With What Already Works!
P. O. Box 237, Greensburg, PA 15601
Tel: 724.836.4446 x9, Fax: 425.988.7102
Cell:  860-490-6712    E-Fax: 832-550-5144
dsweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.phoenixbcinc.com

SSA GLOBAL Recognized Services Provider